The Bear’s Club represents the realization of Jack Nicklaus’ vision to create a world-class golf club in South Florida that not only bears his name, but that also represents his love, passion, and respect for the game. The Bear’s Club is one of the most exclusive golf communities in the state, and for good reason!
- Meandering through the 401 acres of pristine Florida oak hammocks and pine forests, The Bear’s Club is an outdoor oasis. All will appreciate the area’s special conservation efforts that help make the water and beaches in North Palm Beach County among the world’s best.
- Featuring a 40,000+ square foot clubhouse, the stately structure offers an elegant yet relaxed setting for members to enjoy five-star services and dining. The interior, designed by Barbara Nicklaus, has an unmistakably masculine tone: dark woods, lavish stone and Old World detailing that outshines even the most established old northern clubs. Just a stroll through the Clubhouse makes it clear that at The Bear’s Club, compromising on quality is not an option!
- The pride of being a homeowner in The Bear’s Club is highlighted by a full complement of white glove, estate-style concierge services. From the move-in to maintenance, this service makes living easier and more secure for both seasonal and full-time residents.
- Location is key to any home you purchase! The Bear’s Club is in the heart of the Northern Palm Beaches, offering privacy and serenity, but also convenience and proximity to area attractions, unsurpassed beaches, famous Worth Avenue Shops and highly touted Gardens Mall.
- Amid the splendor of an extraordinary natural environment, a 18-hole and Par 3 championship golf course has been carved, incorporating sweeping interlace of fairways, preserve areas, wetlands, cypress heads, tall pines and vast lakes. Jack Nicklaus has masterfully created a design that takes into consideration the character of the land and the sensitivity of its ecosystem.
- Named Travel & Leisure Golf’s list of “America’s Top 100 Golf Communities”.